2014-01-05

月树沙发11“I AM YOU:跨性别盟友短片放映分享会" Moontree Sofa 11: “I AM YOU: BE A TRANS ALLY” Videos Screening & Sharing



月树沙发11  Moontree Sofa 11

I AM YOU:跨性别盟友短片放映分享会
“I AM YOU: BE A TRANS ALLY” Videos Screening & Sharing

活动时间 Date & Time
2014111日(星期六) 11 January, 2014 (Saturday)
6:30 pm ~ 8:00 pm

主办单位及活动地点 Organizer & Venue
月树 Moontree House, No. 6, 1st Floor, Jalan Panggung, 50000 KL

主讲人 Speaker (in Mandarin)
I AM YOU运动团队
Speakers from I AM YOU campaign

关于“I AM YOU: BE A TRANS ALLY”运动――
有鉴于社会上对跨性别社群的错误讯息和仇恨越来越多,我们认为有必要纠正这些讯息,以让大家了解及接受跨性别者。此教育运动的设计,是为了促进对跨性别社群的认识,并建立跨性别社群与社会大众之间的桥梁。
About I AM YOU: BE A TRANS ALLY campaign--
As more and more misinformation and hatred are propagated regarding the trans community, we feel that it is important to correct these information in hopes to foster understanding and promote tolerance and acceptance in this society towards trans people. This educational campaign is specifically designed to raise awareness regarding the trans community and subsequently bridge the gap between the trans community and the society.

详情洽询 Enquiry
Facebookmoontree house
E-mailmoontreehouse@gmail.com
Tel03-2031 0537

入场免费! Free admission!

沒有留言 :

張貼留言